Foreigners equipment helps normalize their situation in Spain. If you want us to provide you a pleasant stay in Spain, if you want to find a professional team that will not only serve to translate the language but to consult: laws, requirements, standards, … do all the paperwork you need, whether provisional or permanent. All in one office and with people who make you feel at home

Some of the procedures that we can manage are:

  • Request N.I.E
  • Certificate of resident or nonresident.
  • Return Authorization.
  • Temporary residence authorization for exceptional circumstances.
    Stay authorization studies.
  • Extension of stay for studies, pupil exchange, labor practices or voluntary service.
  • Family residence card of the Union citizen.
  • Getting Nationality.

Management consultants, freelancers and individuals in Marbella since 1983, Contact us.

Do you need to normalize your situation? Or what will facilitate your stay and/or formalities in Spain?

Our team of experts will help you make all the arrangements you need.

Si continúa utilizando este sitio, acepta el uso de cookies. más información

Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.