09 Oct How do I adapt my business model?
A fundamental key for any entrepreneur is to adapt and transform the business model to the times, is not exclusive to large companies, even a self-employed without workers must have it if you want to be competitive.
One of the most common mistakes is not having a flexible, adaptable and innovative business model, since the business model has to adapt to the needs of the market and not the market to the initial structure of the business.
From our professional experience, in iusTime we want to share our vision in this respect:
Every day new innovative business models appear that replace the traditional ones and it is true that competition not only transforms, but the ecosystem itself is causing the emergence of new actors that become indirect competition, which little by little will eat the terrain.
2. In order to remain competitive and position the company, innovative techniques must be used, taking into account the needs of four fundamental pillars:
d. Economic viability
3. The market is constantly undergoing significant changes, sometimes imperceptible if we are not able to pay enough attention to it, but which change the habits of buyers or customers, so it is important that we are able to create value for companies and customers, in order to achieve more satisfactory results.
4. Internet, social networks and new forms of communication with the customer or future customer have significantly transformed all our habits, so that new consumer profiles have caused companies to significantly adapt their model, with the aim of achieving satisfactory results, such has been this revolution that brands no longer belong to companies but to the consumer.
5. The data are of vital importance and thanks to this analysis allows us to better understand the needs of our customers, because thanks to them we can more personalize the message and improve the connection between brands and customers. Above all, if we do not want our proposals or content to be useless, it is necessary to develop personalized communications and strategies that give confidence to our users.
6. As an entrepreneur you should not be afraid to enter the digital environment, but keep in mind how to approach the process. It is essential to reflect beforehand on the specific needs of each company, before moving on to execution.
Monitor the online activity around your brand and sector, as it will help you better understand what your potential new customer demands, remember that the digital transformation is not only to have online presence, but to adapt and convert your company / brand based on the needs of the ecosystem and the new demands of customers.
C/Camilo Jose Cela 18 29602 Visit us
952 82 48 27 o visítanos