24 Jul Let’s take advantage of subsidies for women entrepreneurs
Subsidies for women entrepreneurs are one of the aids proposed by the Public Administrations to ensure that this group has an optimum labour insertion.
The full introduction of women into the labour market is an exciting process and full of benefits, but it is still halfway there. Next, we review with you its complexity and provide some solutions to facilitate women’s access to the workplace. Read on.
Positive discrimination and other measures to help women in the labour market
In our country and others around us, the integration of women into the world of work has been progressively taking place in recent decades. The traditional distribution of family roles had relegated her to the tasks of upbringing, which made those undertaken half a century ago were practically exceptional. Yes, there were many women dedicated to salaried work, but generally in secondary positions and very specific jobs (feminized, we would say today).
However, women’s progress in the workplace is evident. In 2015 its Entrepreneurial Activity Rate already reached 4.5% in our country. On the other hand, the difference between women and men who founded a company had been reduced by 30%.
Although these statistics show that women are beginning to make their way into the business world, real equality is still far from being achieved. Positive discrimination, measures for the advancement of women, is being applied in an increasingly resolute manner.
Write down these tips to increase the number of women entrepreneurs
In the following lines we explain you which are the aids for women that can be practiced. Pay attention.
– First of all, help is needed to reconcile work and family life. Grants to cover maternity leave, breastfeeding and parenting in companies. The idea is that giving birth does not mean a loss for women as workers.
– Financing is essential when starting up a business with a business plan that allows the loan to be repaid afterwards.
– The investment of private capital, when you have in your hands a company with the prospect of success, is also a measure that will help the sustainability of women entrepreneurs.
– In the same way that women receive investment for their businesses, they can decide to contribute their money to others. It is therefore worthwhile to help them through training and incentives to become business angels.
– Flat rates for self-employed, such as 50 euros, contribute to the creation of businesses by women.
– The possibility of continuing to charge unemployment while developing the first steps of a business or capitalizing its collection of a stroke also facilitates entrepreneurship.
– Finally, remember that there are sectoral subsidies for women workers, such as those related to rural areas or technology companies.
we inform you about the subsidies for women entrepreneurs and apply them!
For more information you can contact us at:
952 82 48 27 or visit us
C/Camilo Jose Cela 18 29602 .